LezPinay Unlimitboard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAith Over Feelings

Go down

FAith Over Feelings Empty FAith Over Feelings

Post  forgiven Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:54 am

" Now Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of this which is unseen. and without faith it is impossible to please Him, for whoever draw to near to God must believe that HE exists and He reward those who seek Him"

Emotions are wonderful things. In their rightful ways they bring colors and fulfillment to our lives. Emotions can do may things., but when they became our master and start dictating our actions , we are headed for disaster. Think of your life as a train. Emotion can make a lousy engine but a great caboose. Learning this kind of truth is some what a victory for me. When im frustrated or anxious I can choose to have faith no matter how i feel. i feel like indulging myself, avoiding any problems.. i must ignore to choose how i feel and cultivate faith instead. i must believe in the word of God and act upon it no matter how i feel... we might not understand His ways but His ways are better than ours...
[b]
forgiven
forgiven
Helper
Helper

Number of posts : 334
Sexual Orientation : Femme
Registration date : 2008-09-23

http://profiles.friendster.com/kelaiangela

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum